Wedding Slideshows: an example

After looking over our wedding pricing sheet, some people ask me about the "wedding slideshow" that is included with our coverage. So, I thought I'd post a little information and an example!

These wedding slideshows are one of my favorite things that we offer! After each wedding, we choose 40-60 photos that represent the day well, and we put them together in a slideshow set to music. Each slideshow is fun and romantic, and they are a great way to show family and friends your wedding without asking them to look through 500 photos! The slideshow remains online for 1 month, but you or your family can also purchase it on DVD to enjoy at home.

Here is an example from our most recent wedding, Elyse and Boris (just hit the "play" button to start the slideshow... it takes a few seconds to load).

If you would like to see more examples of our slideshows, just let me know!

3 leave a comment!:

Mary Schwarz said...

Love it! Very beautiful...nice shot on Mt. Washington...

Elyse HK said...

wow what an amazing couple they are the perfect slideshow example...I want to buy a slideshow now

Milla said...

Thanks Mary! Elyse you make me laugh. A lot. :)